Meet our Santa Monica, CA Dentists Dr. Eric Videgain
Eric Videgain was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. He attended Boston University and received a Bachelor of Arts in Biology with a minor in Chemistry. He then moved to Los Angeles and attended the University of Southern California where he received his D.D.S. degree. He has been in private practice in Santa Monica since 1994.
Dr. Videgain is married to his wife, Mary, a marriage and family therapist. They enjoy life on their ranch in the Santa Monica Mountains, where Mary is also a horse riding instructor. Their family grew and the ranch got a lot busier in 2008 with the birth of their triplets, Eden, Evelyn, and Julien. Dr. Videgain is a musician and guitar collector, and outside of time spent with his family, he enjoys making and listening to music and hiking in the local mountains.
CREDENTIALS AND ADDITIONAL TRAINING
- DDS-University of Southern California
- Aesthetics Continuum, UCLA School of Dentistry
- Dental Implant Restoration, UCLA School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- West Los Angeles Dental Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry